Collegiate Science and Technology Entry Program
The Collegiate Science and Technology Entry Program (CSTEP) is a New York State funded program first introduced in 1986. 澳门十大电子游戏娱乐平台 began its program in 2006 and is sponsored by both the New York State Education Department and 澳门十大电子游戏娱乐平台.
Barnard’s CSTEP is an enrichment program designed to foster students’ academic success in preparing for professional licensure or careers in the STEM fields or in social work, 法律, 教学, 或健康相关领域.
Welcome to the Collegiate Science and Technology Entry Program (CSTEP) at 澳门十大电子游戏娱乐平台. 澳门十大电子游戏娱乐平台’s CSTEP provides services that increase recruitment, 保留, and placement of eligible students in CSTEP-targeted fields and the licensed professions. The program targets the historically under-represented (African American, 拉丁美洲人, 印第安人, and Alaskan Natives) or the financially disadvantaged Barnard student who intends to 追求 or shows ability in the STEM fields, 与健康有关的领域, and/or the licensed professions.
- Academic Development and Counseling
- Free Personal or Small Group Tutoring
- Academic Enrichment Workshops
- Paid Internships and 研究 机会
- Summer 研究 机会
- Provide financial assistance for specialized preparation courses for standardized examinations (e.g. GRE, LSAT, MCAT等).
- Career Seminars, Speakers and Networking 机会
- Conference Sponsorship (On and Off Campus)
- Enriching Professional/Personal Development Activities (CSTEP Student Conference and Competition)