应用程序 & 作业
的 application is typically available starting in mid-May for the upcoming academic year. FY students admitted through Early Decision will wait to fill out the housing application with Regular Decision students starting in Mid-May.
的 BCIT学生计算 Office will start to email students instructions for activating their 澳门十大电子游戏娱乐平台 & 哥伦比亚登陆账户在五月中下旬. 应用程序是 不 按提交日期排序, so there is no need to worry if you have 不 yet received your activation instructions.
- 秋季招收外国留学生—— 2022年6月6日
- 秋季入学转学， & 访问学生—— 2022年6月13日
- 春季招收VISP学生—— 2022年12月1日
- 春季入学转学 & 其他访问学生—— 2022年12月22日
- Enrolling First Year students are guaranteed campus housing if they submit their housing application by the deadline above.
- 学生 who apply for housing after the deadline are 不 guaranteed assignments.
- 学生们 不 要求住在校宿舍 but they are encouraged to live on campus for their first year to acclimate themselves to the College and/or living in NYC.
VISP程序 & 斯佩尔曼交换
- 学生 in the VISP program and Spelman exchange are 要求 to live in campus housing as part of their program.
转移 & 来访的学生
- While the College's hope is always is to provide housing to as many applicants as possible, space in campus housing is limited and unfortunately can不 be guaranteed for 转移 students (during their first or following years at the College).
- 作为传入转账, students who apply for housing are prioritized by a combination of enrollment deposit date and geographic distance from campus.
- 的 College will typically know by early August (or late December) how many 转移s can be assigned to campus housing. 如果学生不能被分配, they can remain on a Wait List in case any additional space opens up for the semester.
- 因为住房没有保障, 转移s are encouraged to explore options for 校外住房. Some links to help students start their search are available at 澳门十大电子游戏娱乐平台.edu/reslife/housing-options/off-campus.
- In order to provide housing priority for new 转移s in their first academic year at the College, continuing students are unfortunately 不 eligible to participate in the 房间里选择 / 住房 Lottery process. 然而, they are welcome to apply for housing for the following academic year when the application opens on the Portal (see "学生 不 eligible for the 房间里选择 process" at the bottom of the 应用程序 网页).
学生们 不 要求住在校宿舍.
Incoming First Year students are encouraged to live in campus housing for at least their first year to acclimate themselves to the College and/or living in NYC.
学生 with a diagnosed disability or chronic medical condition who may need an accommodation (ex. air-conditioning, accessible housing, strobe fire alarm, etc.)应合同卡片完成 住宿申请, 除了 提交房屋申请.
For information about how to submit an accommodation request (including deadlines & 所需的医疗文件)，请访问 澳门十大电子游戏娱乐平台.edu/disability-services/housing-accommodations.
一年级的学生被分配两门课, 三,, 或者布鲁克斯的四人房间, 里德, 翰威特, 和苏兹伯格·霍尔斯. 数量有限的 单人房 are available and may be requested on the 住宅应用程序.
学生 who may need priority for assignment to a single for a disability or medical condition (or other type of accommodation) should submit a 住宿申请 to CARDS (Center for Accessibility 资源 & 残疾服务). Please see the section above for more information about submitting requests, including the deadline..
All 第一年 living in campus housing are 要求 to participate in the 白金餐计划.
Enrolling First Year students will be emailed with their room & 室友分配 2022年8月8日，星期一.
的 第一年重点 (FYF) Program at 澳门十大电子游戏娱乐平台 is an extended orientation program for First Year students that continues throughout the year. It combines academic and co-curricular activities to assist First Year students in adjusting to college life, 澳门十大电子游戏娱乐平台, 和纽约市. Entertaining and informative activities and workshops, ranging from informal weekly programs to larger formal events, are organized in the residence halls especially for First Year students.
学生 will be emailed regarding the availability of campus housing starting in early August (early January for new students in the Spring).
学生 may include preferences for 单人房 on their housing application; however, when space is available for assignment it typically would be to multiple-occupancy rooms with roommates.